About the Job
This is a full-time position for an Architectural Associate/Project Manager, licensed or pursuing licensure, that will allow you to:
- Lead and/or participate in all phases of a project from concept through construction.
- Utilize your design skills and technical abilities.
- Hone your knowledge of construction detailing.
- Coordinate with consultants and other project team members.
- Collaborate directly with the firm’s principal on multiple projects.
- Receive exposure to production and management aspects of running a firm.
- Enjoy the flexibility and benefits offered by a small office.
- Professional degree in architecture.
- 2-5 years of experience preferred with interest in single-family residential.
- Fluent in a variety of design styles.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp.
- Familiar with International Residential Codes and Chicago Building Code.
About the Company
JLTA is a full-service architecture firm specializing in custom residential design . Based out of Chicago’s Fine Arts Building, our work includes new construction and sensitive renovations of historically significant properties in multiple states. Projects are as varied as our clients and cover a broad spectrum in terms of scale and style.