About the Job
- Responsible for self-coordination and time management in developing the project documents and leading the project team for assigned project phases and/or tasks, in coordination with and under direct supervision from the project supervisor.
- Directs, coordinates, and administers the day-to-day details of assigned projects.
- Participates in scheduling, coordinating, and interfacing with project team.
- Coordinates allocation of project personnel needs with their supervisor.
- Investigates and procures data required to develop the project through specific phases and researching applicable building codes and zoning guidelines.
- Responsible for developing and redlining Construction Documents within the constraints of their professional abilities and independent judgment.
- Responsible for keeping the project team aware of project schedules and issues.
- Reviews project files with their supervisor to ensure files are updated with the necessary project documents.
- Accountable for completeness and schedule of assigned tasks and/or phases.
- Accountable for technical accuracy and completeness of all assigned drawing documentation and/or other tasks or services.
- Maintains adherence to project format and office standards in accordance with the Project Reference Manual
- Responsible for training new staff, as directed.
- Responsible for providing peer, supervisor, and project evaluations to supervisor regarding team members’ and project performance, as requested.
- Responsible for completing position competencies & accountabilities checklist.
- Responsible for requesting and maintaining adequate full workload with appropriate supervisor for self as well as all assigned interns.
- Responsible for other duties, as assigned.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-10 years of experience
- Must have an architectural degree
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Proficient in Revit.
- Proficient in Sketchup.
- Candidate should exhibit strong organizational and communication skills.
- Architectural license or actively on path to licensure a plus
About the Company
Heights Venture is seeking a dynamic, motivated Architectural Staff Level I/II, who enjoys a wide variety of experiences in a fast-paced environment to join our new Chicago branch.
Heights Venture’s project types include Commercial Retail, Restaurant, Food Stores, Medical Office Facilities, Fitness Centers, and Charter Schools. Our client service speaks for itself in an extensive repeat-client list, developed over 40 years of realizing clients’ visions….