About the Job
The Senior Project Manager (SR PM) will oversee the planning, organization, and execution of projects from due diligence and design to permitting, construction, and closeout. The SR PM will provide vital leadership for the management of project quality, budget, and schedule as well as the full project team. Daily responsibilities will vary by project, but will include strategic planning, budget and deliverable management, schedule oversight, document analysis and reporting, as well as team guidance. The SR PM will provide leadership and mentorship within RLE internal project management teams and will support ongoing client relationships.
Below is a list of select services provided by RLE during project engagement, for which the SR PM may provide management and leadership:
- Master Planning
- Schedule Development and Management
- Budget Development and Management
- Project Estimating
- Due Diligence Reporting and Assessments
- Design and Permitting Oversight
- Value Engineering and Constructability Reviews
- Project Team Management – as well as Procurement, including Request for Proposal (RFP) process for Architect, Engineer, General Contractor, and Consultants
- Advisement on Project Delivery Systems and Forms of Contract
- Construction Administration
- Quality Control and Monitoring Compliance with Contract Documents
- Project Accounting and Meeting Coordination
- Change Order Analysis
- Occupancy and Relocation Management
- 7-10+ years of experience in the architecture, engineering, or construction industry
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, engineering, and/or construction or relevant project experience
- Strong technical knowledge with a willingness to continue to learn new skills and tasks, and an aptitude for creative problem-solving
- Strong communication skills with an ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients, project members, and staff
- Robust organization and robust time management skills, and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work in a team and delegate tasks
Nick Ulivieri Photography
About the Company
RLE is a hands-on, dynamic project management firm. From coast-to-coast, we provide strategic owner representation for commercial developments and construction projects.
Our portfolio includes complex redevelopments and repositioning projects, ground-up, new construction, and interior renovations and buildouts of all scales, across market sectors. Our experience is well in excess of $3-billion in development ventures for our clients, who are owners, developers, investors, lenders, tenants, and property managers.
Our team is professionally diverse with backgrounds in general contracting, architecture, engineering, property management, and development. We are committed to continued learning and prioritize collaboration, idea sharing, and creative solutions. We value relationship building with colleagues, clients, and project partners alike – and support each other’s successes.