About the Job
- Job opportunity to build lasting relationships and continued collaboration with clients and teams, and build a career that encourages and rewards personal growth and achievement.
- Unique mentorship experiences.
- Yearly reviews to help structure your career path.
- Competitive salary based upon level of experience.
- Annual bonuses are typical.
- Work / Life balance with flexible work schedules.
- 401K – Profit Sharing – Long Term Disability – Life and Health Insurance.
- Current knowledge of material, finishes, furnishings and equipment
- Have the ability to work independently and effectively on multiple projects from concept to completion
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong design sense and presentation skills
- Experience with Senior Living, Healthcare, Educational & Commercial projects
- Minimum of BArch degree from an accredited institution in Interior Design
- Working proficiency with Revit is required.
- Ability to assemble and assist with schematic concepts and more detailed construction drawings
- Working proficiency with rendering programs such as Enscape and Lumion is preferred.
- Proficiency with design software such as AutoCAD and Sketchup.
- Proficiency with graphic/ rendering programs like Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Covid-19 Vaccination is required.
Qualified candidates should send their cover letter, resume and working portfolio examples (digital preferred, 10 MB). max)
About the Company
SAS Architects, a well established architectural and interior design firm focused on the innovation and design of Senior Living, Healthcare, Educational & Commercial projects, currently has full-time opportunities for well qualified, creative and motivated individuals, who value an exciting and rewarding career in a collaborative studio environment.
As an Interior Designer at SAS Architects you will be an integral part of our team, assisting and collaborating in all phases of design and construction, giving you a well rounded and varied experience. You will also be responsible for preparing graphic presentations, including 3D renderings, as well as assisting on selecting and specifying materials and FF&E selections. You will work collaboratively with SAS team members, clients, contractors, vendors and others to produce and coordinate all aspects of design and constructions documents. The ideal candidate will need 3+ years in Senior Living and Commercial design.
SAS offers candidates the opportunity for a comprehensive career at all project stages. You have the opportunity to guide your career based on your goals through yearly reviews and personalized mentorship opportunities. Our employees are our greatest asset and SAS is dedicated to your growth and development. SAS is proud to have retained all of our employees throughout the uncertain nature of the pandemic, while maintaining full salaries and providing annual bonuses. Our dedication to our employees sets us apart from other firms. Join our architectural and interior teams and family for the opportunity to build an exciting, successful and fulfilling career.