About the Job
WJW Architects seeks a motivated, mission-driven, and technically savvy architectural designer with 1-3 years of experience to join our team.
The position requires:
- Participation in collaborative design process with project team
- BIM modeling experience in ArchiCad (preferred) or Revit
- Creation of renderings, walk-throughs, and other presentation materials
- Creation and management of BIM model throughout design and documentation phases
- Organization of structure and layout of drawing sets
- Development of elevations, sections, details, and schedules
- Coordination and communication with consultants
- Assistance with construction phase responsibilities, including submittal and RFI reviews and site visits
- Master of Architecture degree preferred
Please forward resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WJW values a diverse workplace representative of the communities we serve, and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, and veterans to apply.
WJW is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any category protected by local, state or federal laws.
Andrew Bruah Photographer
About the Company
Deeply grounded in architecture’s power to impact lives, WJW creates holistically conceived, intelligently crafted environments that empower and elevate the human experience. WJW’s inclusive, collaborative creative process is fueled by curiosity, cultivated knowledge, respect and integrity, pointing the way toward the realization of each project’s greatest potential.