About the Job
WJW Architects seeks a motivated, mission-driven, and technically savvy architect or licensure candidate with 3-6 years of experience to join our team.
The position requires:
- Strong self-directed design skills coupled with participation in collaborative design process with partners and project managers
- Extensive BIM modeling experience in ArchiCad (preferred) or Revit
- Creation and management of BIM model from project inception through construction
- Development of zoning and code reviews and experience with permit and other approval processes
- Experience with general contractor and consultant communication and coordination
- Familiarity with client relationships and communication
- Experience in managing design team workflow, including monitoring team performance, assuring compliance with contractual agreements, and monitoring quality of design and documentation
- Construction phase responsibilities, including submittal and RFI reviews and site visits
- Experience with senior living design a plus; interest and aptitude for the creation of humane environments for healing and wellness a must.
- Strong technical knowledge of building systems, assemblies, envelope design, and sustainable design requirements a must.
Andrew Bruah Photographer
About the Company
Deeply grounded in architecture’s power to impact lives, WJW creates holistically conceived, intelligently crafted environments that empower and elevate the human experience. WJW’s inclusive, collaborative creative process is fueled by curiosity, cultivated knowledge, respect and integrity, pointing the way toward the realization of each project’s greatest potential.
AIA 2030 Commitment Signatory