About the Job
Experienced and knowledgeable Interior Design professional with a minimum of 10 years’ commercial and/or public design experience. LEED accredited professionals, NCIDQ qualified candidates, and Illinois registered interior designers preferred.
Offer highly competitive salaries for exceptionally qualified candidates, and:
- Develop your design, project management, Revit, and leadership skills
- Create opportunities to work on significant projects
- Provide health, life, and disability insurance, fitness center, retirement plan
- Maintain a hybrid work model
- Welcome you to our daylit studio in Chicago’s Loop near public transit.
- Self-driven leader with design creativity and implementation abilities
- Collaborative problem solver who enjoys a wide variety of challenges
- Organized and comfortable communicating written or oral
- Experienced on corporate, higher education, and/or government projects
- Fluent in the requisite software skills, including Revit and Autocad
- Informed about commercial furniture and architectural finish products
- LEED accredited, preferred; LEED knowledgeable required
- NCIDQ and Illinois interior design registration preferred
The Joint Commission
About the Company
Tilton, Kelly + Bell LLC (TKB) is a comprehensive architecture and interior design firm working primarily in the public and corporate sectors, committed to providing the highest level of expertise and service to its clients. The firm’s decades-long experience in thoughtful design and its specialized expertise position the firm as a leader in the field.