About the Job
About the Job: The ideal candidate is an architectural designer passionate about working in the interior sphere. Benefits:
- Hybrid work with flexibility for remote work. (Chicago Studio as base)
- Opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the project process and will play a pivotal part in a growing interiors team.
- Competitive compensation
- Create & assist on all phases of projects deliverables including conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documents.
- Prepare client presentation packages, including rendering furniture plans, interior elevations and material palettes.
- Research products and manage the supplier database.
- FF&E selection and specifications.
- Develop and update material palettes throughout the project.
- Assist in management of FF&E budgets. Coordinate with vendors, sourcing (both online and in showrooms), placing orders and follow through with vendors to ensure smooth delivery of projects.
- Work with team to provide technical drawing packages, including bespoke detailing. Coordinate with fabricators on custom furnishings.
- Present internally and to clients (virtual and on site)
- Work Experience: In role of Interior Architect/Interior Designer with FF&E Experience.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or related discipline.
- Ability to develop innovative concepts, and can clearly communicate ideas through sketching, visualization, and construction documents.
- Good all-around skills and ability to run a project from concept to completion.
- Excellent skills with FF&E selection & specification and ability to oversee procurement process..
- Experience in Residential interiors. Experience in high end bespoke design process a plus.
- Solid knowledge of materials and FF&E process, and interest in industry trends.
- Proactive and can thrive both in a team and individually.
- Strong communication & organizational skills.
- If you meet the qualifications within this opportunity, please submit a short cover letter stating why you are uniquely qualified for this position, resume and portfolio samples, with indication of your role on the projects submitted, via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will acknowledge receipt of your information, but due to the volume of resumes received, only candidates being considered for a position will be contacted.
- Combined size should not to exceed 10 MB. Please no hard copies, drop-ins or telephone calls.