About the Job
- Work with team on all phases of projects deliverables including conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documents.
- Develop concepts and create client presentation packages, including rendering furniture plans, interior elevations and material palettes.
- Work with team to provide technical drawing packages, including bespoke detailing.
- Present internally and to clients (virtual and on site).
- Research products and manage the supplier database.
- Develop and update material palettes throughout the project.
- Work with fabricators on custom furnishings and details.
- FF&E selection and specifications.
- Create and assist in management of FF&E budgets. Coordinate with vendors, sourcing (both online and in showrooms), placing orders and follow through with vendors to ensure smooth delivery of projects.
- Work Experience: 4 to 10 years in role of Interior Architect/Interior Designer with FF&E Experience.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Interior Architecture, Interior Design, or related discipline.
- Ability to develop innovative concepts, and can clearly communicate ideas through sketching, visualization, and construction documents.
- Good all-around skills and ability to run a project from concept to completion.
- Ability / experience to draw/document for construction document phase.
- Experience in Residential interiors. Experience in high end bespoke design process a plus.
- Passionate about interiors with solid knowledge of materials and FF&E process, and interest in industry trends.
- Excellent skills with FF&E selection & specification and ability to oversee procurement process.
- Proactive and can thrive both in a team and individually.
- Strong communication & organizational skills.
- Required Proficiency: AutoCad, Adobe Suites, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience Not required that are a plus to have: Revit, Enscape & Sketchup.
- Hybrid work with flexibility for remote work.
- Opportunity for a candidate to be involved in all aspects of the project process and will play a pivotal part in a growing interiors team.
If you meet the qualifications within this opportunity, please submit a short cover letter stating why you are uniquely qualified for this position, resume and portfolio samples, with indication of your role on the projects submitted, via email only. Use subject line: Applicant.
We will acknowledge receipt of your information, but due to the volume of resumes received, only candidates being considered for a position will be contacted.
Combined size should not to exceed 10 MB. Please no hard copies, drop-ins or telephone calls.
Hall + Merrick + McCaugherty photographers
About the Company
We are a design focused practice with the mission is to achieve design excellence through the perspective of wellbeing, and our work frequently recognized in publications and awards.
At Symbiotic Living, we offer our clients comprehensive design services incorporating all aspects of Interior Architecture and Interior Design.
The position is well suited for an architectural designer who is passionate about working in the Interiors Sphere. Or a well-rounded Interior Designer.