About the Job
S222A is seeking an architect with 10 years relevant experience in overseeing all aspects of commercial and multi-family residential projects. Responsibilities would include:
- Effectively managing day to day owner/client relations.
- Preparation and supervision of code analysis.
- Production of construction documents and specifications.
- Review of technical content, materials and construction methods.
- Supervision of design team throughout all project phases.
- Mentoring younger team members.
- Licensed Architect
- 10+ years of professional experience
- 5 year professional degree or MArch degree from accredited university
- Strong technical and project management skills
- Client service oriented and creative problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
About the Company
Studio 222 Architects is a team of dedicated professionals providing full architectural services for a variety of public and private sectors including municipal, multi-family housing, recreational, and retail. We create innovative design solutions, expressing simplicity and clarity of space in new and unexpected ways. We offer our clients a high level of creativity and problem solving that allows our projects to be cost effective, innovative and sustainable. We are located in the West Loop, easily accessible by Metra and CTA.