About the Job
It is important that a candidate be a self-starter ~ motivated, organized, and able to manage / meet deadlines in all phases of design work. The primary role of this candidate will be to work directly with the Project Architects of the firm, through all design phases, to produce a well detailed and coordinated set of Construction Documents (Revit). The ability to work comfortably within a collaborative team structure and within the demands of the construction industry, to prepare well executed presentations for client meetings, and to participate in supplemental office responsibilities including but not limited to: competitions; web site work; social media; etc., is expected.
- A professional degree in architecture from an accredited university
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong organizational, communication, technical + graphic skills
- Proficiency in Revit, Adobe creative suites and 3-D software
- Able to communicate clearly, succinctly and effectively
- Create quality work within high design standards / established schedules
- Flexibility to transition / assist on other projects
- Develop, prepare + coordinate presentation materials
- Develop + prepare construction documents, plans + details
- Legal US work status
- Fluency and comfort in written & spoken English
About the Company
We are an award winning, collaborative studio that designs and oversees construction on high-end custom residences throughout the United States. Our studio enjoys a team atmosphere and works hard to solve design problems as elegantly and creatively as possible. We are focused on the discovery of unique solutions for our clients and spend equal amounts of time in the design phases as we do in on the job site during construction.
AIA 2030 Commitment Signatory