Commensurate w/ Exp.
About the Job
Commensurate w/ Exp.
Ross Barney Architects is seeking a Marketing and Graphic Design Coordinator to join its collaborative team. Candidates must have excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills, as well as experience working with graphic templates and design. The ideal candidate is a creative, self-motivated and flexible, detail-oriented individual who enjoys gathering information into a cohesive whole and can work toward deadlines effectively. Working directly with the marketing and leadership team, this team member would be responsible for coordinating and managing the studio’s proposal pursuits and digital footprint. The Marketing and Graphic Coordinator will coordinate and develop written and graphic materials for ongoing and completed projects to be used in our marketing effort that includes proposals, qualification packages, presentations, and book and other graphic design projects.
- Coordinating, scheduling, and managing proposals and managing submissions
- Developing marketing collateral for ongoing and recently completed projects
- Managing internal assignments to meet deadlines, often with a quick turn-around time
- Assisting in creating materials and presentations for lectures, project interviews, etc.
- Organizing, updating and managing project data information database and archived materials (written, graphic, and photography assets) on a regular basis
- Managing award submissions
- Managing the studio’s digital media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
- Managing the studio’s website (Craft CMS)
BenefitsRoss Barney Architects offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- 6+ years of experience in similar role
- Degree in graphic design, communications, marketing, journalism, or equivalent
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- Skilled at planning, executing, and tracking tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Experience working with existing and developing graphic templates
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, and Excel)
- Experience, interest, or knowledge in the architecture, engineering, construction (AEC) industry
Kendall McCaughery @ Hall +Merrick Photos
About the Company
Ross Barney Architects is an architecture, urban design, and landscape architecture studio committed to designing distinctive solutions for every project that we undertake. Established in 1981 by Carol Ross Barney, the firm enjoys a long and successful history of creating innovative, environmentally responsible, user focused architecture and civic spaces that stand the test of time. Chicago, Illinois is our home base and laboratory.
AIA 2030 Commitment Signatory
Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)