About the Job
We’re looking to add another Project Manager to our nine-person Historic Preservation Studio team.
The Project Manager will lead a team of talented and experienced architects and historians on a variety of exciting historic preservation projects shaping Chicago and surrounding areas today. Projects will include programming and master plans for historic buildings and campuses, historic building envelope repairs, Section 106 consultation, historic bridge rehabilitation, HABS/HAER documentation, adaptive reuse, and condition assessments.
We’re looking for:
- 5-8 years of architectural experience including project management
- Experience in historic preservation including historic research, building assessments, construction documents, and report writing
- Licensed or actively pursuing licensure
- Self-motivated team player who enjoys learning and takes pride in their work
- Professional experience in Revit (or excited to learn)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
About the Company
We’re a Chicago-based woman-owned architecture firm specializing in historic preservation and transit architecture and WE. ARE. GROWING!
Our current historic preservation projects include programming and master plans for historic buildings and campuses, historic building envelope repairs, Section 106 consultation, historic bridge rehabilitation, HABS/HAER documentation, and condition assessments. We work closely with our other in-house studios (Transit and Architecture/Interiors) on many of our projects as well, offering a lot of stimulating collaboration and cross-functional learning.
Our Culture. We’re a lively, encouraging, and collaborative team, with a strong emphasis placed on supporting each team member’s work/life balance. This is often said, but frequently goes undelivered. We actually deliver. We take our commitment to maintaining a vibrant, engaging, and enjoyable workplace seriously.
Benefits & Perks. We offer generous compensation, a hybrid in-office/remote workplace, team/office events, PTO, health, dental, and vision insurance, contribution to 401(k), and the greatest perk of all: a genuinely fantastic and passionate group of peers to work alongside in person and virtually.