About the Job
The Project Architect role owns the articulation of design through the plan set documentation and construction phases.
- Collaboratively lead projects in the development of design solutions and the execution of all aspects of projects
- Prepare design and construction documents; actively supporting the Lead Designer while generating high quality and artful solutions to architectural problems in all phases, from SD thru CA
- Create and manage the BIM models; coordinating documentation with our consultant teams
- Organize project team members (internal & external), tasks, and meetings
- Develop and maintain collaborative and warm work relationships - with clients, peers and teammates
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in architecture, or from a similar program
- 5+ years of experience in the profession of architecture; licensed or working towards licensure
- Revit proficiency is required
- Working experience with zoning and building code analysis, permitting processes, and construction administration (both in-office and on-site)
- Proven abilities to work both independently and collaboratively
- Diversity of project experience is preferred, including institutional projects
About the Company
Partners in Design Architects is the premier architectural design firm serving primarily southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Our 30+ years of success is the result of building solid relationships with our clients and delivering exceptional customer service. In partnership with our clients, consultants, and design team members, we strive to facilitate a positive building experience while leading a collaborative design process and maintaining a clear project vision for all. We believe aesthetics, function, comfort, energy efficiency and environmental stewardship all play an important role in creating successful architectural solutions for each project. We seek to add staff who are passionate about architecture, have a strong sense for design, and a determined desire to “own” the articulation of design in all phases. Our offices are located in downtown Kenosha, WI, overlooking Lake Michigan, and in Riverwoods, IL, offering commuting accessibility to northern Illinois. In addition to a professional work environment, competitive base compensation and benefits, and a generous variable-compensation package, we offer career growth opportunities that are often elusive in large firms.