About the Job
- Responsible for technical content, project performance, and team communication. This includes, but is not limited to, applying advanced knowledge of building code research, integrating necessary parameters into technical documents, tracking and delegating task assignments, and managing fees and schedules.
- Applying a progressive understanding and proficiency with architectural building systems to ensure overall design intent of the project aligns with the client’s goals and vision by means of construction methodology and material application.
- Responsible for timely issuance of documents, content of deliverables, and coordination of deliverables among various consultant partners. In this client-facing role, the SPM regularly hosts video conference meetings and utilizes BIM 360 cloud collaboration.
- Involved with all project phases from schematic design through construction while serving as an integral part of the MA culture maintaining a collaborative professional team environment.
- Master or Bachelor of Architecture (Professional Degree required)
- Minimum of 7-9 years of (architectural) experience
- Managed 3-5 substantial projects from Schematic Design through completion
- Individual must be a licensed Architect
- LEED AP, LEED BD+C preferred
About the Company
Myefski Architects headquarters are conveniently located in the Wrigley Building, overlooking the Chicago River on Michigan Avenue in downtown Chicago, Illinois. A branch office is located in the Lake Superior shoreline city of Marquette, Michigan. Positions are open in both our Chicago and Marquette offices.
MA operates an in-office, in-person studio environment. Established protocols allow our teams to safely engage and collaborate which ultimately leads to heightened ingenuity and creativity. Our studio environment gives us the ability to be flexible and quickly respond to projects while providing opportunities for professional growth and development.
MA offers a competitive salary with a benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, life, as well as short- and long-term disability insurance, in addition to flexible arrival/departure times, paid time off, paid flexible hours, paid holiday hours, and retirement savings plan.
Submit resume, salary requirements, and work samples when applying.