About the Job
- Contributes to the development of design and/or technical solutions under the direct supervision of project leadership producing presentation and contract deliverables such as plans, sketches, diagrams, elevations, sections, and renderings derived from work prepared using 3D models
- Researches building codes, zoning, and accessibility requirements, and evaluates and integrates resulting design and/or technical solutions while taking ownership of the completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of work assigned
- Participates in internal and external meetings and document discussions including coordination of work and timelines with consultant partners in an interactive design team environment while actively collaborating at the team level by critically and constructively evaluating ideas
- Manages time and workload to meet project task deadlines and commitments with frequent interaction and direction from project leadership while demonstrating effective communication through written, oral, and visual means
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Minimum of three (3) years of (architectural) experience
- Assisted in portions of phases of a project from Schematic Design through completion
- LEED AP, LEED BD+C preferred
About the Company
Myefski Architects headquarters are conveniently located in the Wrigley Building, overlooking the Chicago River on Michigan Avenue in downtown Chicago, Illinois. A branch office is located in the Lake Superior shoreline city of Marquette, Michigan. Positions are open in both our Chicago and Marquette offices.
MA operates an in-office, in-person studio environment. Established protocols allow our teams to safely engage and collaborate which ultimately leads to heightened ingenuity and creativity. Our studio environment gives us the ability to be flexible and quickly respond to projects while providing opportunities for professional growth and development.
MA offers a competitive salary with a benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, life, as well as short- and long-term disability insurance, in addition to flexible arrival/departure times, paid time off, paid flexible hours, paid holiday hours, and retirement savings plan.
Submit resume, salary requirements, and work samples when applying.