About the Job
This great opportunity for an experienced ARCHITECTURAL PROJECT MANAGER. We are looking for a talented individual to join our staff and handle various architectural design components for our residential projects. The PROJECT MANAGER will work and learn within a group of 2-4 team members working on multiple custom single family homes. The team's work varies in size and scale and includes both new construction and renovations. ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work on all project phases within a team to deliver according to schedule. Typical focus areas include planning and design, zoning review, permitting, bidding, construction documents, purchasing and site observation activities.
- Communicate with consultants, vendors, and contractors to ensure coordination of project requirements and collaborate as necessary.
- Resolve and provide solutions to design and technical challenges as required
- Monitor project cost, transaction spreadsheets and tracking documents.
- Participate in team meetings, coordinate with other consultants and review schedule adherence.
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture degree from an accredited program
- 3 to 5 years of experience as an architectural project manager is required
- Experience in design development, zoning and code review, and the preparation of construction documents under supervision.
- Demonstrable AutoCad working knowledge including layer management, external references, and other 2D commands.
- Basic Outlook, Word and Excel ability.
- Valid driver's license required.
Werner Straube Photography
About the Company
We are committed to enriching our community through design excellence, specializing in residential construction and design. We believe a client-architect relationship results from closely working together as an active team. We carefully listening to client ideas, preferences and concerns. With expertise in architecture and interiors and respect for landscape design, we are able to deliver a comprehensive and consistent project from start to finish.