About the Job
The Project Designer will assist project managers on a variety of exciting projects shaping Chicago and surrounding areas today.
We’re looking for:
- 1+ years of professional architectural experience
- Self-motivated team player who enjoys learning and takes pride in their work
- Excellent drafting skills
- Professional experience in Revit (or excited to learn)
- 3D modelling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in historic preservation and a working on a variety of project types
- Willingness to learn and progress to a project management role
About the Company
We’re a Chicago-based woman-owned architecture firm specializing in historic preservation and transit architecture and WE. ARE. GROWING! Our current projects include, but are not limited to, historic building rehabilitation, train station design, vertical farming, office buildouts, campus masterplans, and museum design. Our firm includes historic preservation, transportation, and architecture/interiors studios, offering a lot of stimulating collaboration and cross-functional learning. We’re a lively, encouraging, and collaborative team, with a strong emphasis placed on supporting each team member’s work/life balance. This is often said, but frequently goes undelivered. We actually deliver. We take our commitment to maintaining a vibrant, engaging, and enjoyable workplace seriously.
Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)