About the Job
JLK is seeking a Project Architect for our Transit Studio
- 3+ years of experience, experience with public architectural projects a plus
- Professional degree from an accredited architecture program
- Licensed or seeking Licensure
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCad
- Design and Rendering skills a plus
- Experience with production and coordination of working drawings with consultant team
- Technical knowledge and detailing, as well as strong communications skills a plus
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Salary commensurate with experience level
When applying, please use the subject line: “Project Architect Job Application”
About the Company
We’re a Chicago-based woman-owned architecture firm specializing in transit architecture and historic preservation and WE. ARE. GROWING!
Our Culture. We’re a lively, encouraging, and collaborative team, with a strong emphasis placed on supporting each team member’s work/life balance. This is often said, but frequently goes undelivered. We actually deliver. We take our commitment to maintaining a vibrant, engaging, and enjoyable workplace seriously.
Benefits & Perks. We offer generous compensation, a hybrid in-office/remote workplace, team/office events, PTO, health, dental, and vision insurance, contribution to 401(k), and the greatest perk of all: a genuinely fantastic and passionate group of peers to work alongside in person and virtually.