About the Job
James Thomas Interiors is searching for a talented and enthusiastic Associate Architect for a growing position within our firm. If you have a passion for design and can work in a collaborative environment, we would like to hear from you. The ideal candidate for this Full-time position is a creative architect who can coordinate and execute the many aspects of high-end residential interior design projects. You will work in collaboration with our Director of Interior Arcitecture, the firm’s principals and Project Leads.
- Assists Director of Interior Architecture with drawing production and workflow on 7,000 – 12,000 square foot residential interiors projects.
- Work with documents to develop detailed interior architectural plans from conception through completion.
- Produce drawing sets, schedules, and details with technical and graphic proficiency.
- Communication with vendors and subcontractors to obtain specifications and samples.
- Attend office and site meetings with design team and/or clients.
- Quarterly profit sharing
- Medical and dental insurance
- Generous PTO
- Signing Bonus
• Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited architecture or interior architecture program.
• 1-2+ years of experience with design firm or architectural studio.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Suite, Microsoft OS.
• Willingness to learn and help expand the firm’s use of new software and technology.
• Familiarity with AEC products, resources, and design specifications.
• Strong verbal and visual communication skills.