About the Job
This is a full-time position for an Architectural Associate/Project Manager, licensed or pursuing licensure, that will allow you to:
- Participate in all phases of a project from concept through construction.
- Showcase your design skills and technical abilities.
- Utilize your knowledge of construction detailing.
- Coordinate with consultants and other project team members.
- Collaborate directly with the firm’s principal on multiple projects.
- Receive exposure to production and management aspects of running a firm.
- Enjoy the flexibility and variety offered by a small office.
Position includes healthcare stipend, generous paid-time-off plus holidays, and support for professional development.
- Professional degree in architecture.
- 2-5 years of experience preferred with emphasis on single-family residential.
- Fluent in a variety of design styles, traditional to modern.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp.
- Familiar with International Residential Codes and Chicago Building Code.
Please submit resume and a sampling of work produced in an office setting to email@example.com, attn: Lawton Thies
Michael Alan Kaskel
About the Company
JLTA is a full-service design firm specializing in upper tier residential architecture and interiors. Based out of Chicago’s Fine Arts Building, our work includes new construction and sensitive renovations of historically significant properties in multiple states.