About the Job
About the Position Are you looking for an alternative to corporate culture? We are looking for a new team member that possesses the flexibility to contribute to various projects in all phases including design, production, coordination, detailing, presentations, and renderings. The highly skilled candidate will be adaptable, cooperative, and able to integrate into our team. Of equal importance is a candidate’s appreciation for the firm’s familial culture and their interest in a working environment that seeks to balance individual integrity and initiative with supportive team dynamics and collaboration. If you are a passionate and experienced architect looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we invite you to apply. Please submit your resume, portfolio, and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience email@example.com. Responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage architectural projects from initial design concepts to project completion.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless project execution.
- Utilize your extensive experience in architectural design to create innovative and practical solutions.
- Proficiently use Revit software for technical drawings and modeling, demonstrating a high level of expertise.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior architects and team members.
- Engage with clients to understand their needs and incorporate feedback into designs.
Requirement for Applicants
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture.
- 5-10 years of proven experience in architectural design and project management.
- Proficiency in Revit is a must.
- Strong portfolio showcasing successful projects and a diverse range of design skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of local building codes and regulations.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- If desired, health, dental, and vision insurance is available, as well as an option to participate in the firm’s retirement savings plan.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Personal Time Off: Accrued at 1.5 days per month, 18 days annually; 2 days per month, 24 days annually upon 5-years of employment at IDEA.
Charles G. Young, Interactive Design Architects
About the Company
Interactive Design Architects (IDEA) was founded in 1992. IDEA is small by design, retaining a close-knit collaborative environment that allows for inclusive decision making. We believe in the value of cultivating architects to learn and evolve into well-rounded professionals capable of many roles within the field. We believe in a healthy office environment, with respect for the individual, transparency in decision making, and maintenance of a good Work/Life balance. Our portfolio includes projects for The Modern Wing at the Art Institute of Chicago with Renzo Piano Building Workshop, the University of Illinois, the University of Chicago, Lincoln Park Zoo and the General Services Administration and features collaborations such as our on-going work as Associate Architect to Tod Williams | Billie Tsien Architects for The Obama Presidential Center. Interactive Design Architects is certified as a Minority and Woman-owned Business Enterprise and is an equal opportunity employer. For more information, please visit our web site: www.idea8.com
Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)
Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)