About the Job
We are hiring! We're having a lot of fun over here, come join our team!
HLA is hiring for an intermediate architect and project manager. Join our incredibly talented and passionate team and have the opportunity to work on amazing projects in Chicago and across the country. We offer a collaborative, fun culture and we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your resume and portfolio to: email@example.com
- 2-9 years of professional experience (Preferred)
- Professional degree in architecture (Required)
- Licensed architect, or in pursuit of license (Preferred but not required)
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Eagerness to work on detailed projects
- Experience with creating drawing sets in Revit
- Working knowledge of Revit, AutoCad, Adobe suite (Required)
- Working knowledge of Sketch Up and Enscape (Preferred)
- Eligible to work in the US (Required)
Photo by HLA, Project Completing Construction
About the Company
HLA is a Chicago based architecture & design firm founded with the goal of creating timeless and memorable spaces that seamlessly integrate our client’s vision and goals into the physical space. The HLA team is comprised of driven and optimistic professionals who have a proven history of cultivating close partnerships with their clients and delivering highly-acclaimed projects that offer rewarding experiences. We continue to build upon our past experiences as we work to create tailor-made spaces that exceed expectations.