About the Job
Harris Architects is currently seeking a highly motivated Project Architect/Project Manager with 6-10 years experience to join our team.
Provide architectural services for all phases of the design and construction process for clients, principals, owners, project managers and other disciplines including, Code Analysis, Meetings with Client and Municipalities, Preliminary Design, Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents, and Construction Administration
Harris Architects Inc. provides an excellent benefit package including: Health Insurance, Health Savings Account, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, PTO, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, Flexible Schedule, Continuing Education Credits, Professional Development Assistance, and Bonus Program.
- Ability to work on multiple projects utilizing excellent communication skills
- Client service oriented and creative problem solver
- Detailed knowledge of building codes and industry standards
- Knowledge of architectural practice and principles
- Team collaboration and the ability to work independently
- Minimum 6-10 years of Commercial/Industrial Architecture experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree and Licensed Architect preferred
- Salary will be competitive and commensurate with experience
About the Company
Harris Architects Inc. is a commercial industrial architecture firm located in the Schaumburg Corporate Center in Schaumburg, Illinois. Providing over 52 years of services in the industry and with our holistic approach from conception to completion, our team excels at the vital balance between budget and beauty. We have designed over 200,000,000 square feet of built environment in the last 10 years and hold licenses in 31 US states and 2 Canadian provinces. Our ability and professional capacity to deliver on time and within the budget, allows us to continue to be a trusted partner for our clients.