About the Job
We are seeking candidates with a professional degree in Architecture, with at least 8 years of related experience.This position requires participation in all aspects of the design and construction process from beginning to end. We provide an opportunity to interface with clients, contractors, manufacturers, vendors and visits to local and out of state job sites. We prioritize work life balance and a vibrant and collaborative office environment. This is a job with a lot of growth potential. fc STUDIO inc. offers a competitive salary with additional benefits including paid vacations and holidays, performance-based bonuses, healthcare and retirement benefits. We work in the office Monday-Thursday and work from home on Fridays. Salary to be commensurate with level of experience.
- 5 year professional degree or MArch degree from accredited University
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant architectural experience
- Advanced proficiency in Revit & Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign)
- Working towards completion of NCARB Architectural Experience Program (AXP)
- Working knowledge of City of Chicago Building Codes, IBC & accessibility standards
- Ability to put together and understand a Construction Document set
- Detail oriented, highly organized with the ability to manage time
- Great communication skills and comfort level to interact with clients and contractors
- Knowledge of the construction process and ability to participate in construction meetings
- Motivated to learn and to grow
- Strong design sensibility and ability to create presentation documents
- Not seeking Sponsorship
About the Company
fc STUDIO inc. is a multi-faceted Chicago-based architecture + design firm specializing in hospitality, commercial, and luxury residential sectors with an impressive portfolio spanning North America. Known for its architectural prowess and comprehensive services, fc STUDIO excels as both the architect of record and design architect on nearly all its projects, navigating complex building systems from inception to completion.