About the Job
We are looking to improve the quality of our technical documentation and transition to BIM Software. We are looking for a talented and experienced architect or architectural designer to join in-person studio.
Manage the technical resources required to plan, design, and facilitate the execution of new buildings and renovations.
- Support project teams
- Maintain technical details and standards
- Review drawing sets
- Support implementation to BIM
- Interest in the technical aspects of architecture, particularly residential detailing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely proficient with computer-aided design software including CAD and BIM
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Excellent problem-solving, management, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of building codes
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Architecture required, Masters degree preferred
- 4-7 year experience in high end residential architecture
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
- This job has 40 hours/week of in-studio time
About the Company
En Masse Architecture and Design, LTD is a full-service architectural and design practice focused on custom residential and design-focused commercial and hospitality projects. Mike Shively and Lucas Goldbach lead our Logan Square studio of nine architects and designers. As a team, we apply creative thinking and tenacity to design, budgeting, and execution resulting in an architecture that is personal, craft driven, site-specific, sustainable, and rich with natural light and beautiful materials.