About the Job
- up to three years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or related design/engineering program
- Works under direction of others, responsible for projects’ technical design & drawing production
- Provides planning/design/coordination consultation on large projects
- Salary to commensurate with experience.
Detailed Job Description:
Responsible for specific schematic or technical design aspects of an assigned project, including investigation, evaluation, and recommendation of design solutions. Primary duty is the production and coordination of construction documents. Performs assignments under direction of supervisor. Proposes solutions to architectural design problems and methods. Takes initiative to learn new architectural skills.
Key Technical Skills:
- Basic knowledge of AutoCad and Revit, MS office, and Adobe Suites
- Basic understanding of zoning and building codes
- Ability to communicate with municipal officials
Key Personal Traits:
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Team oriented
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Accountability mindset for self and team
- Strong organizational skills
- Responsible & punctual
About the Company
DXU is a full-service Architecture and Design firm with offices around the United States. We specialize in commercial architecture, concept development, and interior design. Working as an extension of your internal team, we manage your projects from start to finish.
Our clientele includes retailers, franchises, restaurants, medical offices, and hotels. Our projects range from local businesses to national and international enterprises.
DXU is a solutions-based firm. With our extensive expertise and team-oriented approach, we create successful outcomes.