About the Job
CR architecture + design
If you have a passion for All things BIM/Revit, with a passion to lead, & are searching for a fun, collaborative environment with diverse resources, and the leadership backing to make effectual changes; we’d love to chat!
CR architecture + design’s BIM Manager will perform as a BIM/Revit leader and support specialist. This BIM Manager’s top priority is to ensure that CR’s project teams are operating at maximum efficiency, as it relates to the utilization of BIM software. As a BIM Manager you will also be responsible for implementation, adoption, training, standards, and best practices. This BIM Manager will continuously analyze and proactively drive innovative solutions and best-in-class practices and participate and lead BIM research and development of BIM within CR.
As BIM Manager, you will take ownership of implementing and maintaining BIM processes and standards companywide.
HOW YOU SUCCEED
- Manage software products including incorporating new version releases and customizations.
- Responsible for CR’s overall BIM standards development, implementation, and enforcement.
- Provide oversight to quality control for completeness and adherence to CR’s standards of all drawing produced.
- Provide hardware and network support for employees as it relates to BIM production and troubleshoot problems.
- Provide Revit Fundamental and Intermediate training to staff along with continuing education training sessions.
- Support project standards coordination with customers and assist project teams in BIM project setup.
- Work as a liaison with national vendors and internal technology staff.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ production experience in architectural design / drafting.
- 5+ years’ experience as a BIM Manager is ideal.
- An in-depth working knowledge of Revit with an emphasis on project setup.
- Share a passion for BIM/Revit; champion learning; and timely troubleshoot ever-changing business demands and challenges.
PERKS THAT WORK
Competitive Compensation & Bonus Plan • Competitive Benefit Plan • 401(k) Profit Sharing • Convenient Downtown Office Location • Parking/Transit Allowance • Career Tracks • Professional Development Allowance • Career Coaching • CR Offices Located Nationwide • Office Celebrations • Generous Paid Time Off & Holidays • Lunch-and-Learns • Employee Engagement & Wellness Programs • Tuition Reimbursement
CR architecture + design is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis and without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.