$70,000 - $90,000
Aspen / Basalt,
About the Job
$70,000 - $90,000
Aspen / Basalt,
CCY Architects is a full-service integrated design studio of 46 creative, collaborative people, headquartered in Basalt, Colorado. We are seeking a talented, passionate, and experienced designer to join our team. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a cross-disciplinary design firm with work across the US, ranging from private high-end custom residences to hospitality, resort, recreation, and affordable housing. The position provides opportunities to collaborate, design, and coordinate at all scales and all phases of work, with teams both internal and external to the firm. The successful candidate will have excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, as well as demonstrated experience in both visual and technical communication of design intent. Experience in high-end custom residential fixed finishes, detailing, and furnishings is highly desirable, and they need to have an exceptional attention to detail. The candidate needs to be well-rounded and familiar with a wide range of manufacturers, and vendors, and possess a curiosity and desire to perpetually learn.
Compensation + Benefits:CCY Architects offers multiple benefits and compensation to our full-time employees. Some of these include but are not limited to:
- Health Insurance: Paid 100% of premium.
- Vision and Dental Paid at 65% of premium.
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness/Athletic Reimbursement
- Minimum 5 years of applied professional work experience at an interior design or architecture firm
- CIDA accredited degree in Interior Design and/or professional degree in Architecture from a NAAB accredited program
- Experience in all phases of a project including programming, schematic design, presentation materials, preparation of design and construction documents, renderings, and construction administration activities under routine guidance
- Proficiency with an array of design technology – Revit skills required
- Strong graphic, written and verbal communication skills required
- Knowledge of rendering design technology (Lumion, Enscape)
- Proficient in Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to effectively participate as a member of a team
- Experience in preparing Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment (FFE) packages, including documentation and specifications
- Knowledge of furniture vendors
- Ability to execute detailed drawings for custom furnishings, and details
- Knowledge of fixed finish and furnishings vendors
- Provide assistance to the team in the selection or consideration of choice of building materials such as floor, wall & ceiling finishes, plumbing fixtures, hardware, and other materials
- Communicate with vendors and subcontractors to obtain required information/samples to advance design and documentation
- Assist and participate in client presentations
For consideration, email your cover letter, resume and examples of work (as a single PDF document) to email@example.com. Use the subject line: Interiors
About the Company
Located in Basalt, Colorado (outside of Aspen), CCY Architects has built a diverse portfolio of high-performance designs ranging from new communities and experiential hospitality to custom residences. Our commitment to building performance is derived from our own intrinsic values, as well as a forward-thinking approach to our firm’s future. Design is our passion – we live and breathe it. We specialize in creating inspired, original design solutions that connect people to place, nature, and each other in meaningful, memorable ways. Our attention to design and detail has consistently resulted in award-winning buildings which are welcomed by their respective communities. CCY is a nimble, 46-plus person firm, priding itself on a collaborative team design approach and a culture of health and wellbeing. Employees are encouraged to take advantage of the great outdoors in which we live. Because we are passionate designers who work together, we rely on our team members to be agile and flexible, humble but driven, with a client focused mindset.
AIA 2030 Commitment Signatory