$58K - $68K Annuall
About the Job
$58K - $68K Annuall
Looking for a change of scenery? CCY Architects is seeking a talented and passionate Designer to join our collaborative culture in the Rocky Mountains! A Designer at CCY produces work under close supervision of more experienced staff with both accuracy and completeness. The candidate must interact effectively with several project teams, and is often engaged in refining drawings or design elements that have been initiated by others. The Designer sets their own personal goals and requests tasks to broaden their experience, and provides feedback to project leaders regarding task setting for project team.
- Production of design sketches and digital graphics
- Creation of renderings, walk-throughs, and other presentation materials
- Development of elevations, sections, details, and schedules
- Creation and modification of drawings
- Sustainability tracking and reporting administration
- Contribution to design discussions and critiques
- Collaboration with and support of Job Captain and Project Manager
- “Pinch-Hit” support of teams for deadlines and immediate needs
Compensation + Benefits:CCY Architects offers multiple benefits and compensation to our full-time employees. Some of these include but are not limited to:
- Health Insurance: Paid 100% of premium.
- Vision and Dental Paid at 65% of premium.
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness/Athletic Reimbursement
- 1-3 years’ of applied professional work experience
- An NAAB accredited professional degree in architecture
- Exceptionally strong graphic, written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in Revit, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), SketchUp, Microsoft Office Suite, as well as digital and hand sketching and rendering techniques
- Ability to move nimbly between different teams, tasks, and phases of projects – flexibility and curiosity are highly valued for this position
- Shows the potential to learn and grow with experience
For consideration, email your cover letter, resume and examples of work (as a single PDF document) to email@example.com. Use the subject line: Designer
About the Company
Located in Basalt, Colorado (outside of Aspen), CCY Architects has built a diverse portfolio of high-performance designs ranging from new communities and experiential hospitality to custom residences. Our commitment to building performance is derived from our own intrinsic values, as well as a forward-thinking approach to our firm’s future. Design is our passion – we live and breathe it. We specialize in creating inspired, original design solutions that connect people to place, nature, and each other in meaningful, memorable ways. Our attention to design and detail has consistently resulted in award-winning buildings which are welcomed by their respective communities. CCY is a nimble, 45-plus person firm, priding itself on a collaborative team design approach and a culture of health and wellbeing. Employees are encouraged to take advantage of the great outdoors in which we live. Because we are passionate designers who work together, we rely on our team members to be agile and flexible, humble but driven, with a client focused mindset.
AIA 2030 Commitment Signatory