About the Job
River North architecture firm is seeking architectural CAD work in MicroStation on contract basis:
- Completing drawings for ADA upgrades to transit stations, survey work has already been completed.
- CAD work to be completed in MicroStation, requires MicroStation knowledge or willingness to learn MicroStation.
- Location is flexible to your needs: Work can be remote, or at JLK offices, or combination of the two.
- Possibility for a few site visits to verify work may be required.
- 30 to 40 hours a week for three months starting mid/late January.
- Licensing not required.
- Work specifically includes updating 90% construction documents for a transit agency that is renovating existing transit stations to meet requirements of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Salary will be commensurate to your experience level.
Your required skill set: MicroStation, CAD/ Revit- Working knowledge of Revit and working drawings
About the Company
JOHNSON LASKY KINDELIN ARCHITECTS is a full service WBE architecture firm specializing in the renovation and adaptive reuse of existing buildings, historic preservation, transit/infrastructure, and new construction projects. We are a team of close knit creatives and producers who enjoy collaborating to design better spaces and inspiring results.
Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)