About the Job
Project Coordinator / Job Captain to join us in sunny San Diego!!!
Architects Mosher Drew is seeking a creative and enthusiastic Project Coordinator / Job Captain candidate with 6-10 years of experience for work on Education, Public and Commercial projects. This is a full-time position.
- Under the supervision of project leadership, develop and produce conceptual, schematic, design development, and construction documentation.
- Assist Project Architect with construction administration.
- Application of building codes, DSA requirements, and other applicable regulations.
- Coordinate architectural construction documents with other engineering disciplines including review and integration of their work.
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Accredited Architecture Degree (minimum)
- Proficiency in Revit, including 3+ years of recent BIM experience in a work environment. Bluebeam. Knowledge of Sketch Up and Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Management and team organizational skills
- Ability and experience in assembling and completing tasks
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and graphic.
- Proactive problem-solving ability in a dynamic team environment
Please send cover letter, resume, and portfolio/work samples to Victor Navarro: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Architects Mosher Drew (AMD) is an award-winning legacy firm founded in 1949 and located in San Diego, CA. We are seeking candidates to join us and be a part of our dynamic team.
As a mid-size firm, we have been honored to author numerous landmark projects in the San Diego Area and are currently leading projects across different sectors such as Education, Healthcare, Federal, Commercial, and more.
AMD’s philosophy for professional development of staff is centered on developing a ‘well-rounded architect’. This translates into mentorship, licensure process support, staff recognition and community participation. It is our belief that architecture is a shared endeavor and we, therefore, promote and encourage a collaborative environment and culture.
Architects Mosher Drew offers a competitive salary with additional benefits including paid holidays and vacation, healthcare and dental coverage, performance-based bonuses, and 401(k). Work week with half-day Fridays. Salary to be commensurate with level of experience.