Through your Associate membership, you'll join forces with more than 96,000 other members—the largest, most influential network of architecture professionals—who together are leveraging the power of design to advance climate action and racial and gender equity in our industry and beyond. Raise your voice and design a better world with the AIA community.
- Online continuing education transcript
- Member-only ARE resources and study groups and AXP assistance
- Use of prestigious Assoc. AIA credentials
- Free or discounted rates to most educational or networking events, as well as invitations to member-only events
- Subscription to AIA Chicago's magazine, Chicago Architect, with free listings for promotions and new jobs
- Access to our exclusive and award-winning leadership and mentorship programs
- Discounted rates for posting on the AIA Chicago Job Board
- Access to a wealth of member-only research, career resources, and discounts through AIA Illinois and AIA National
By joining AIA Chicago, you receive membership at the local, state, and national levels, allowing you to gain from the most valuable professional resources available.
For state and federal income tax purposes, payments to the AIA and its components are generally deductible as trade or business expenses—except for the percentage spent on lobbying federal or state governments. Consult a tax professional to determine the appropriate tax treatment of your dues.