Back to Events
The Smart Safety Design to Prevent Slip, Trips, and Falls
This course outlines different products available for increasing workplace safety and productivity with an overview of current regulatory standards.
1) Identify the difference between a slip, trip, and fall.
2) Identify four areas where slips, trips, and falls occur.
3) Name three agencies that use the coefficient of friction to measure and recommend slip resistance.
4) Identify three styles of safety flooring products.
5) Examine criteria in evaluating slip-resistant products for your application.
Tuesday | 04.18.2023
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm